This report is your personal invitation to enter the Flight Deck of today’s globalizing mid-caps. To hear what C-suite leaders are confidentially revealing - in their own words.
The report, conducted in cooperation with IMD, represents
- A deep exploration of the world of globalizing mid-caps.
- Based on 83 in-person interviews with C-suite leaders from every continent, at top levels.
- Our focus - the human element
- Talent Management
- Culture and its implications for performance
- Board Governance
1. Take an ambitious, long-term view.
2. 79% are studying the successes and failures of other companies
3. May well have a successful international business. Yet only 9% feel truly ready for globalization.
4. Are critically concerned by managerial and cultural capacity for globalization.
5. Display 3 winning factors positioning them to win customers and talent:
- C-suite stewardship
6. Balance local autonomy and corporate influence.
7. Have powerful employer branding factors for leadership talent.
8. Are ideally positioned to be innovation and entrepreneurship champions.
9. Are busy tailoring their Boards for globalization and growth.
Read the Report here.